05 April 2009

Re-reading "Emma"

Alright dudes and dudettes....

If you have read Jane Austen's Emma, or are currently reading Emma, please come participate on the BNBC Literature by Women board this month. Emma is the subject, questions and comments are appreciated. And I'm sure deb and Choisya would like some other posters, too.

I usually have more than enough Austen fans to shake a stick at when dear old Jane is the topic but they're pretty scarce on the ground so far. I bust my *** for Austen stuff so come join in!

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely come to the board..if it weren't for the fact that I'm already committed to FirstLook and my regular book-club (In the Time of the Butterflies)...not to mention the fact that I'm reading a 3rd book (one of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books..). So many books...so little time. But..Emma is def. on my list to read this year.

    ReplyDelete