01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Rang in 2009 last night - we had a great time at Kat's house and kept inviting people so it was a party. Albeit, a somewhat quiet party since she does have neighbors and we were trying not to wind up her two kids so the boys might go to bed sometime after midnight.

Onto the painful part - New Year's Resolutions. I have a poor track record with them. This will take more work, but for now, the short form is: BE HEALTHY. There's alot included in that including eat better, workout more, and don't be lazy, but I will need to outline some advance planning.

Oh, and we heard from one of my aunts; apparently another one of my aunts turned into a HUGE &%^$$ on Christmas Day. I still miss my grandfather (my parents drove over for New Year's to see him) but I'm glad I missed the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment