11 August 2009

Teaser Tuesday: The Girl Who Played With Fire


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Mikael got home at one in the morning. He was tired and felt like saying the hell with everything and going to bed, but instead he booted up his iBook and checked his email. There was no new mail of any interest.
~p 270, The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
(story of my life right there - no new mail of interest)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like me most nights when I get home from work :-)

    Here is mine if you want a peek:

    http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2009/08/teaser-tuesdays_11.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this book but haven't read a word of it yet--except for your teaser! I like how technology--email, specifically--plays a role in this book, as well as in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to buy this book - I know it is out but I bought several others yesterday when I was at the bookstore. I read the first one and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete