19 August 2009

BBAW Nominations: Eclecticism

Congrats to everyone who got a BBAW nomination for anything (I don't have access to the full nominations list of which I hear was quite long); I read so many excited tweets today and it's interesting to see whose blog was nominated for what. Yay for everyone!

I got a nomination, too (thanks to whoever sent in my URL):
Most Eclectic Taste – This blog stands out because of its uniqueness - you never know what you’re going to get, but it’s always something surprising and new.

I think that fits the blog (and by extension, me) quite well. To paraphrase Dotty Otley, you're never quite sure what you're going to get, three cherries or two lemons and a banana.

Now...which posts should I choose to send as my permalinks. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I think I already said congrats but I will say it again. Stop by my blog and pick up a award.

    http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2009/08/b-i-n-g-o-award.html

    ReplyDelete