20 August 2009

B-I-N-G-O Award






Ryan from Wordsmithonia gave me the B-I-N-G-O Award yesterday. Awww, thanks Ryan :) He's a pretty cool guy AND he's a very involved participant at Barnes and Noble Book Clubs.

This award means that this blog is:


B: Beautiful

I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

I'd like to pick five blogs that fit these criteria:

B: Beautiful The Book Lady's Blog
I: Informative S. Krishna's Books
N: Neighborly One Eyed Stuffed Bunny...
G: Gorgeous Bookalicious
O: Outstanding The Story Siren

If you haven't yet visited Ryan, Rebecca, SKrishna, Cathy, Pam, or Kristi, you really ought to!

3 comments:

  1. wow melissa! thanks so very much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa: I really appreciate the award. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments Melissa :-)

    ReplyDelete