30 September 2012

Wrap-up the #bloggiesta!

Well, I didn't get near as many posts done as planned.  I had to go into the hospital and work most of Sunday (ugh) but I did clear out my backlog of movie posts, reminded myself that ages ago I had a post footer that I liked (and somehow forgot about) so I rounded that up, and finished my review post for Brazen Reads.

So not nearly as much done as last Bloggiesta, but it was nice to give myself "permission" to sit down and finish things for once.  You have no idea how hard that is some days.

Current book-in-progress: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Current knitted item: Camellia shrug (halfway through second sleeve!)
Current movie obsession: MI-5 has been keeping me company all day.  Finished an entire season (or series, as the Brits put it).
Current iTunes loop: Imagine Dragons, Night Visions.  Love the opening song "Radioactive"

(nice footer, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment