23 September 2012

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores (mini-review)

Ya'll know I work in a bookstore.  You've seen my "'Tis the Season" posts.

Jen Campbell has a blog where she started posting up things customers said in her antiquarian bookshop (it reminds me of the conversation in Notting Hill where some customer keeps asking questions like "Do you have the new John Grisham?" or "Do you have Winnie-the-Pooh?" to which Hugh Grant always answers "Sorry, travel bookshop").

It got her a book deal: Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores.

You think stuff I posted was weird?  Check out some of her submissions.  I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

And then I found out there was a volume two in the works and submitted a few tidbits of my own.

Update: Jen accepted one of my submissions!!  Look for More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores in April 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment