23 October 2009

FEED READ 3 Tote Bag


Barnes and Noble has partnered with Lauren Bush, CEO, Creative Director, and co-Founder of FEED Projects, LLC, to sell the exclusive FEED/READ tote bag. Made of organic cotton canvas, each $24.95 tote bag provides three school lunches and three Room to Read children's books for children in Nepal. The bag is 14" x 12" x ~3" - just right for a book or two, wallet, and smartphone (there's a small interior pocket, too).

I picked up mine the other day and it's a really handy little bag for running around town; the canvas is thick and the straps are long enough for the bag to hang comfortably on my shoulder. I'm a tote bag fiend so adding another to my collection was a snap and I get to help out underprivileged children, too. The price may seem steep for just a bag but you get not just a bag but a way to give back as well. You can follow FEED Projects on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment