25 October 2009

24-Hour Readathon Wrap-Up: Totals!!

First off, thanks to everyone who popped by my blog for a comment. They all go right to my email so I was able to catch all the notes of encouragement even if I wasn't checking my blog :)

I had a lot of fun polishing off books that my ADD reading sensibilities had languishing in the "in progress" pile. I'm definitely up for the next readathon in the spring and maybe I'll get to start and finish books next time rather than just finish.

Books finished: 6
The Invention of Air by Steven Johnson
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
Roseanna by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo
Shakespeare: The Invention of the Human by Harold Bloom
The Other by Thomas Tryon
Hush, Hush (ARC) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Books I made progress on: 1
Fearless Girls, Wise Women, and Beloved Sisters by Kathleen Ragan

Total number of pages read: 1183 (huzzah!!!!!)

I'm wrapping up my readathon weekend by reading a little The Shadow of the Wind and going to my book group tonight. I haven't checked my Google Reader as yet, but I'm sure it is full to bursting and beyong with all sorts of readathon goodness. The challenge for the next week is to write six new book reviews. The fun never ends!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the achievement. That is an impressive page count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wrap-up post - congratulations on a successful readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a readathon well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete