28 August 2009

BTT: Fluff n' stuff


What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?
Don't forget to leave your response at Booking Through Thursday!

The one I'm just finishing - Ophelia Joined the Group Maidens Who Don't Float: Classic Lit Signs on to Facebook. Hysterical! Maybe less funny to those who don't belong to the Facebook group "Facebook is My Heroin" but this is funny to me.

Beyond that, I think the previous fluff book was The Temptation of the Night Jasmine back in January.

2 comments:

  1. I admit to reading the Charlaine Harris book that True Blood is based on. It wasn't too awful, to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy books are always fun to read.

    You have an award waiting for you.

    http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2009/08/return-of-zombie-chickens-eyes-pecked.html

    ReplyDelete