13 July 2009

15 books (again)

This is making the Facebook rounds so I thought I'd blog it (again) pretty for the very nominal reason that it might be different than the last time. I think the last time was a BTT post.

15 books
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including [Jackie] because [Jackie is] interested in seeing what books [Jackie's] friends choose (I will tag this in Facebook once it imports from my blog feed).

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Alpha Chi Sigma pledge cannon/sourcebook (it is book-length)
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4. Matilda by Roald Dahl
5. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne (and all other Pooh books)
6. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
7. Are you there, God, it's me, Margaret? by Judy Blume
8. Blubber by Judy Blume
9. The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
10. And the Band Played On by Randy Shilts (this seems to wind up on all my lists)
11. Reviving Ophelia by Mary Pipher
12. The Inferno by Dante Alighieri
13. The Madwoman in the Attic by Sandra Gilbert and Susan Gubar
14. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair (which grosses me out, and it's not a favorite at all, but I happened to think about it so I guess it stuck with me)
15. Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh

No comments:

Post a Comment