25 May 2009

Musing Mondays - Gift Certificates


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about gift certificates…

Do you give gift certificates to book stores as presents? If so, do you give for actual stores or online stores? Do you like to receive them yourself?
Yup. I do. My one brother and I read so much I think we've been passing the same $25 gift card back and forth for years because we can't always remember what the other owns or has read already - we're B&N shoppers (never had an occasion to use a gift card online) - even though this year I bought him a book (I hope he doesn't have it yet). I also like to give my other brother a B&N gift card; he's not always a book reader but he does like movies.
And if it's not already that obvious I love gift cards to bookstores. Eeee. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't met anyone who doesn't enjoy a GC! I never gave any online but considering trying it out :) I did get one once and a book shopping I did :)

    Here's mine http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/05/musing-mondays-may-25.html

    ReplyDelete