19 August 2008

Hodge-podge

I had a Monday yesterday. For example, I got a parking ticket ten minutes after I put fifteen minutes of money in the meter. How does that stuff happen?

I think people suck. This is nothing new for me, but right now I think one person sucks on an entirely different level. The problem is that I'm not sure who this person is, except that he/she has done something way wrong (i.e. illegal) and I really dislike whoever he/she is right now. He/she will not be a happy camper when I'm finished (and I'm really leaning toward this sucky person being a "he" right now, based on said illegal activity).

I think Tim Daggett is not very bright. He keeps mentioning that Shawn Johnson's coach, Liang Chow, once coached gymnastics at an Iowa university before opening his own gym. Great, but there's one problem. Tim keeps saying the university is Iowa State - wrong! Chow coached at the University of Iowa which makes him a Hawkeye not a Cyclone. Get the facts right. Grrrr.

However - WAY TO GO SHAWN!!!!!! That's how we do things in Iowa. Number 1!!!

Current book-in-progress: The Time-Traveler's Wife, The Gargoyle (which is really, really good, I was surprised), How Beautiful It Is and How Easily It Can Be Broken, and Feather Man
Current knitted item: seams...but I started a pretty top for myself
Current movie obsession: The Olympics are on! GO USA!
Current iTunes loop: Filmspotting

No comments:

Post a Comment