So I had to re-install iTunes and import all my music/podcasts - something got messed up because almost everything is duplicated.
So I've spent the last few days deleting the duplicate import files (I played a few playlists to see which files were updating information before I started) and I noticed a few things:
- I have some really random music tracks from Paste downloads; not that the music is bad it's just really random as to genre and sound
- I listen to a lot of christmas music
- I have really embarassing taste in the pop music that I listen to at the gym (like Ke$ha)
- None of the Janet Jackson or Michael Jackson imported CD tracks duplicated (only tracks from iTunes downloads of their music duplicated) - obviously that says the Jacksons are gods
- Glee seems to like songs with titles that begin with "Don't" - "Don't Stop Believin' ", "Don't Rain on My Parade", "Don't Make Me Over", etc.
- Lady Gaga got copied three times....scary
- Every, single Madonna song/CD I have in iTunes got duplicated in random amounts - I guess Madge really can "reinvent" herself
- I am finally able to buy and download music from iTunes without worrying my hard drive will crap out before I get a chance to back-up new purchases; 1st purchase: Katy Perry's "California Gurls", 2nd purchase: Muse's "Uprising" (don't judge)
- My iTunes gift card is almost out of money so I have to buy a new one before I do anymore buying