01 November 2011

This is why I can't be allowed in the craft store alone...

...with coupons and credit cards.

Exhibit A:

I will make flower arrangements.



Exhibit B:

I will overdose on Martha Stewart papercrafting punches.  Entirely too fun.



Yes.  Those are sheep.  I will now be attaching little sheep to gifts of knitwear (it's a pretty small sheep - hey, Martha - any chance on making a bigger sheep punch?).

Exhibit C:

I will be crafting a Christmas tree to hang on the wall where it will be free of evil kittehs who want to knock it down and chew on the branches/needles/ornaments.  It's not done yet.  I promise pictures.

I think the crafting bug double-dosed me since I was moving during the holidays last year.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love that sheep punch! I agree, I think they need to make a bigger one, that could accommodate care instructions, etc. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Apple.Pie. I WANT A SHEEP PUNCH, TOO! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete