07 November 2010

Surprises in my mailbox!

The mail carrier delivered two fun surprises this week.

On Friday a mostly-flat brown envelope arrived....


It's from Norton & Co (Twitter @NortonAnthology) - they sent some buttons out to those of us who tried to be the first to answer a trivia question.  I can't even remember what the prize for winning was and this is pretty darn cute.  I have it on my name tag at the store (and I do like footnotes).


On Saturday I had a large, puffy envelope from Minnesota - it was from Sharon (aka The Yarnista and @threeirishgirls) of Three Irish Girls!  Sharon makes beautiful custom, hand-dyed yarn in dazzling color combinations and I was recently lucky enough to win a skein of Sharon's McClellan Fingering (sock) yarn.  So pretty (Sharon surprised me by picking the colorway)! 

 

Sharon also included a Three Irish Girls tape measure (very handy), some very cute Susan Bates sock-shaped point protectors, and a lovely card.  Thank you, Sharon! 



Did I mention the name of the colorway?  Oh, I didn't?  Well, it's called "Brown Eyed Girl"...appropriate, yes?

Thanks again, Sharon, I love it!!!!






1 comment: