11 February 2007

Video creates frustration!

I might just be web-stupid, but I'm having a little problem getting a video clip posted. What gives? All I want is to post a short video of my niece Olivia walking because I am a hideously proud auntie and Olivia rocks at walking for a 10 month old. Stupid technology.

On the other hand, I've started reading love is a mix tape by Rob Sheffied (editor of Rolling Stone) - it's about his wife. It is sooooo good. More later.

Current book-in-progress: Love is a Mix Tape: Life and loss, one Song at a Time, I am not kidding, any music junkie who remembers the 80s and 90s will love this, not only for the music, but for what the music means to Rob and Renee
Current knitted item: Shawl. One more repeat of diamond pattern #2, an eyelet border and 12 rows of garter stitch. About 24 rows total - I will, WILL get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment