11 January 2007

Paper Hell

I am in paper hell. The dratted thing will not write. And I'd like to get it done before the new semester starts. So instead of writing my paper I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in about three hours. I've come over to the dark side I'm afraid.

Prairie Lights is refusing to give me a list of the books Dr. Stecopoulos ordered for class. I did manage to eyeball them and pick up one at BN (since I work there) solely based on cover art (I also do not have a reading list for said course, yet, because I can't register until the start of term). I do know that Age of Innocence is up first, so I hope I can just use my copy.

I haven't knit anything in about 3 weeks - and no, I didn't finish the d*mned stockings.

Work still sucks. I want a new full-time job (part-time job is still OK most of the time).

GAH!

Current book-in-progress: Crap for my term paper - Cavendish's The Blazing World, de Pisan's The City of Ladies, and Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Women; Harry Potter; The Age of Innocence
Current knitted item: Does it count if it's on the needles even though I haven't touched it since Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment