Team Blake saves:
- I am definitely happy that Erin and Jeremiah were voted through. I'm a bit surprised with RaeLynn, I thought Jordis would be through for sure but they were probably close. I wish Naia had got through but Erin, Jeremiah, and RaeLynn did have big performances that did stick in the mind more than Naia's lovely, more nuanced song.
- So, so happy to Jesse and Chris voted through. I am really surprised that Sera was not part of the top three for Team Xtina. I thought she sounded a bit more secure than Lindsey.
- Naia: She chose "If I Were a Boy" which I thought fit her really well. Her first run through the chorus felt a little shaky (nerves) but she ad-libbed really well. I don't think it helped when Blake said he wished she did something reggae when he most likely knew she didn't have the opportunity to choose that from the song list.
- Charlotte: She chose "Iris". I think her nerves were getting to her. The performance felt pitchy and forced (what, no commentary from Blake before commercial?).
- Jordis: She chose "Wild Horses" and nailed it. It was a different choice for her as a rocker but it worked in that moment.
- Blake did go with Jordis. I love Naia's style and I hope she sticks with it - she's so talented - so I was sorry to see her go.
- Ashley: She chose "Paris, Oooh, lala." She had the right sound for the song but I was losing a lot of her words. Rock solid nerves, though, and she came out and had fun. It showed.
- Sera: She chose "Vision of Love" - a good fit for her voice. She souded really good, nice runs and ad-libs.
- Moss: He chose "Break Even/Falling to Pieces." He came out and sang. He did a good job. He doesn't have the voice to compete with Ashley and Sera - some of the higher pitches just weren't there - but he did a really good job.
- Christina kept Ashley. I was sure she would go with Sera since she had that connection with her at the blind auditions.