05 May 2010

Teaser Tuesday (late): It Could Be Worse, You Could Be Me

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!


Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

I haven't done a teaser in a while!
One day at lunch my science teacher saw me drinking coffee in the cafeteria and complained to my mother.  He told her that he didn't think it was a good idea for me to have caffiene and that's probably why I wan't paying attention in class.  But she told him the reason I didn't pay attention in class was because he was a moron.  After that, he left me alone.
~ p 16, It Could Be Worse, You Could Be Me by Ariel Levy

No comments:

Post a Comment