03 August 2008

30

Birthday. Blah.

My family is claiming me for most of the day. Mom's going to feed me and that's always a good thing.

My birthday present to myself is on backorder (stupid Best Buy).

I really can't get into Breaking Dawn. I tore through the other three but this one's a wild card and I'm having trouble staying interested. I finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - a really fun book. A fellow bookseller described it as a cross between Mrs. Miniver and 84 Charing Cross Road. I agree. (However, I need to go on a book-buying diet. I'm starting to look like a bulemic).

Current book-in-progress: Rebecca and The Green Knight
Current knitted item: One bootie down, three to go.
Current movie obsession: Donnie Darko
Current iTunes loop: The Scarlet Pimpernel

No comments:

Post a Comment